Then following directions on the RN90 towards Moutiers, followed by the D90 for 18km towards Meribel.
The closest airport is Genera or Lyon, or alternatively Paris. A select few airlines offer direct flights to smaller airports in the region, including Grenoble and Chambery.
Driving is also a very convenient alternative, following various motorways, you would aim to reach the A43 to Albertville. Once arrived follow directions for Moutiers followed by Meribel.
A car is required
1. Roundabout de L’Europe in Moutiers
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Av of Libération/D915
Continue to follow D915
3. Drive passed Salins Les Thermes and start driving up the mountain.
4. Take a slight right towards Méribel on D915 for 10 km
5. Once arrived at Les Allues, turn right onto Route du Pré Dehors
6. Continue onto Route Saint-Joseph
7. Sharp right to stay on St. Joseph Road
8. Continue onto Route du Pré de la Cour
9. Continue onto Rue des Cezares
10. Slight left towards Route du Villard
11. Continue straight onto Route du Villard
A car is required
The closest gondola (Olympic Express) is a short 5 minute drive from the house in the next hamlet over, Les Allues, and brings you directly into the center of town and to the main ski area. The journey takes about 15 minutes. Parking is free.
Alternatively you can drive up to the center of town and park in the Chaudanne Parking area (pay at meter). This is about a ten minute drive.
For experienced skiers, there are two Alpine trails leading you to either Les Allues or Le Villards. Please note these are not marked routes and through the forest. These are only possible in good snow conditions. We highly recommend you be accompanied by a ski instructor.
To learn more about the 3 Valley Ski Area, visit our 3 Vallées page.